I specialize in deepening comfort, safety and pleasure in the body, which includes enhancing one’s relationship with oneself, as well as with sexuality, and within intimate connections.
I am available in person, by phone, or Skype for private therapy sessions, relationship and sexuality coaching, and consultations. I also run small groups and 3 day workshops for people desiring on-going support, for the immersion that workshops provide.
I am available for mental and medical health care professionals needing consultation concerning patients or clients, as well as folks seeking treatment for personal healing.
I welcome men, women, couples, poly relationships, non-binary and trans identities, kink, kink curious, as well as any and all sexual orientations and those questioning.
How I Work
As a licensed therapist, somatically-based trauma specialist and sexuality educator, I customize an integrative approach depending on personal need, that includes a solid training in the psychological, social/cultural, emotional, physiological, religious and developmental issues affecting sexuality, backed by science, mindfulness practices, intuition and decades of experience personally and professionally. I work with all levels of sexual experience from the most shy to those sexually active who desire to enhance their sexual responsiveness.
TOPICS MIGHT INCLUDE
- body image, comfort and acceptance
- overcoming shame
- increased sensations and body awareness, leading to greater self esteem and amazing sex
- understanding and overcoming all that blocks your ability to enjoy sex and sensuality
- establishing clear boundaries
- how not to lose oneself in relationship
- healing sexual abuse, rape and all forms of trauma
- reworking developmental trauma and neglect to heal attachment wounds
- sexual dysfunction such as low sexual response, erectile challenges and understanding the aging body
- relationship coaching, and attracting appropriate partners
- becoming a better lover
- learning how to ask for what you want
- improving sexual response and pleasure
- struggles with feeling desirable, and accepting being desired when it comes towards you
- understand your body and your orgasmic response
- how to have fun, playful sex!
- deepen intimacy and attunement to yourself and your partner(s)
- understand (and be surprised by) your partner’s unique erotic zones
- increase pleasure in lovemaking
- take some risks and explore your wildest sexual fantasies
- getting clear on what your body likes and dislikes, and how to effectively communicate this
- coaching on how to drive your partner “wild with desire"
- bring the spark back to long-term relationships
- “opening" your relationship to other lovers, and how to navigate communication and jealousy
Email Ariel directly for in-person sessions held in her Oakland Hills office or consultations anywhere in the world via Skype or phone.
To schedule an appointment, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.